DIY Floral Bath Salts
Yield: Approximately 5 cups
- 2 lbs of Epsom Salts (I used these)
- Assorted dried flowers (Rose Petals, Calendula (Marigold), Chamomile Flowers, Lavender, Hibiscus Flower) I used these.
- 6 drops of Lavender Essential Oil (I used this)
- 2 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil (I used this)
- Large glass jar or smaller jars (I found mine at a major craft store, similar, similar)
- Wooden Scoops (I used these)
- Muslin Bags ( Found here or DIY)
- Natural Twine ( Found here)
- Printable Label (Download) (If you are using different ingredients you can download this version that will allow you to write in your ingredients by hand)
- Label printing paper (like this)
- Xacto knife
- Cutting mat
- metal ruler
- Pour 2 lbs of epsom salts into a large mixing bowl.
- Add approximately 1/4c of each dried flower variety.
- Stir until well combined and continue stirring while adding the lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Print labels on sticker paper and cut out, leaving 1/8th of an inch of white beyond the black border.
- place label stickers on glass jars.
- Fill jar/s with Floral Bath Salts Mixture
- Tie wooden scoop and muslin bag to the jar using string or twine.
♡ This page contains affiliate links which means that your clicks and purchases help support our free digital content at no extra charge to you. We only recommend products that we have tried and love!