Chocolate & Pomegranate Candy Apples
- 2c Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 Crisp Green Apples
- 6 Sticks – 5 inches each
- 4 pomegranates
- 1 ft of parchment paper
- Remove the seeds from each pomegranate and set aside
- Remove stems from apples and insert a stick into the top of each apple
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Dip apples into the chocolate place
- on parchment paper to cool. The chocolate hardens slowly at room temperature so you can dip all the apples and let them begin to cool before adding the pomegranate seeds.
- You can add the pomegranate seeds individually by hand or by dipping the chocolate covered apples in a bowl of pomegranate seeds. If dipping the apples, let the chocolate cool for 15 minutes or until it is tacky but no longer runny.