Sriracha & Mango Margarita
Recipe Type: Cocktails
Delicious and refreshing Sriracha and mango margarita recipe
- 1.5c Frozen Mango
- 1/3c Tequila
- 1oz Triple Sec
- 1/2c Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Sriracha, extra for garnish
- 2 Lime Slices for Garnish
- Margarita Salt for Garnish
- Allow frozen mango to thaw partially by setting at room temperature for 20 minutes
- Put mango, tequila, triple sec, orange juice, lime juice, and Sriracha in a blender. Blend at a medium pulse to break down frozen mango and then blend on high for one minute or until smooth.
- Run a lime wedge around the rims of two large margarita glasses.
- Dip the glasses into the container of margarita salt.
- Pour margarita from blender into the glasses
- garnish with lime and a drizzle of sriracha